The Morgridge College of Education awards over $10 million annually in merit and need-based aid. This institutional financial aid comes in the form of scholarships, fellowships, and graduate teaching/research assistantships.
The financial assistance is disbursed from the following categories:
- Dean’s Scholarships $7,274,586
- Denver Teacher Residency Scholarships $786,681*
- Graduate Teaching Assistantships (GTA) $923,076
- Graduate Research Assistantships (GRA) $713,664
- Named/Endowed Scholarships $245,587
- Early Childhood Librarianship Fellowships $354,926
The total aid for 2013-14 academic year: $10,298,520**
*Total annual awards are based on number of students admitted to program, amounts may vary.
**Total aid for 2013-14 academic year is pending University of Denver Board approval.
Institutional financial aid awards are made by faculty at the academic program level. You must be formally admitted to a degree-granting program before a decision on institutional financial aid can be made.
Below are the current funding opportunities available for graduate students:
Financial Aid Contacts
1999 E. Evans Avenue
Denver, CO 80208-1700
2197 S. University Blvd.
Denver, CO 80208